Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quote of the day....


"Old bioethicists never die, they just lose autonomy." - Karama Neal, bioethicist and writer. I had the pleasure of meeting Karama at this past weekend ASBH meeting; what a hoot! Along with colleague/bloggers Sue Trinidad, Toby Schonfeld, Glenn McGee, and David Magnus, Hilary Bok, (I think I'm missing someone -- if I am let me know!) it's tempting to propose a blogger affinity group.

(image borrowed from http://www.biologycorner.com/quests/bioethics.html)

1 comment:

Karama said...

I'm glad you like my quote, Linda! I had a ball at the ASBH meeting. It was great to meet everyone and finally have faces to put with names and online personalities.

I think a ASBH bloggers affinity group is a fine idea. Given the topic, perhaps it could be a virtual one (discussion board, listserv or the like) with a dinner or coffee meeting in Denver. Other ideas?