Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ten Biggest Health Stories of 2007 (from Alternet)

Okay, I promise this is my last 'top ten' post (at least for today and mostly likely for 2007 -- Can you tell I love these lists?). For the next few days, I will be en route to Indonesia and East Timor, so you won't hear much from me, but I do hope to do some blogging in Bali!

From criminal health care to outrageous diet plans, these are AlterNet's most-read health stories of the year:

10. Even Republicans Hate Our Health Care System

9. Are You One of the Shrinking Americans?

8. I'll Have My Cosmetics with a Side of Infertility, Please

7. The Toxic Chemistry of Everyday Products

6. Private Health Insurance Is Not the Answer

5. The Stone Age Diet: Why I Eat Like a Caveman

4. Controversial Michael Moore Flick 'Sicko' Will Compare U.S. Health Care With Cuba's

3. The Frightening New Normalcy of Hating Your Body

2. You Call Yourself a Progressive -- But You Still Eat Meat?

1. Michael Moore Rips Wolf Blitzer on CNN: "Why Don't You Tell the American People the Truth" [VIDEO]

For links to all the above stories, click here.

Wishing you all a happy, joyous, and abundant 2008!

1 comment:

Kelly Hills said...

Geez, I want your New Year's plans! ;-)