1. Motivational (or de-motivational, if you want to apply the precautionary principle) poster, to keep your priorities straight.
2. Motivational mug (akin to the poster, the pessimistic's mug, fashioned by the perpetually miserable)
3. Fingerless Gloves, for your favorite bloggers or technophiles.
4. A power tie, to keep you connected, or a Bio-scarf, that features your favorite doomsday scenario.
5. From medical tourism abroad to cultural diversity, a Travel book (on the Touristic Guidings to Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan)
6. Computer accessories to make your desk more, umm, interesting?
7. Genome family pack from 23andme.com (who could resist that?)
8. If you were a fan of Indecision 2008, you might enjoy a Colbert Christmas Yule log.
9. More computer accessories, courtesy of your favorite IVF clinics.
10. The Perfect pet (a lot tidier than the old-fashioned kind and no transgenics involved!)