Sunday, January 15, 2006

And Healthcare for All?

One of my favorite bloggers, Karama Neal, sent me this post about access to and concerns about healthcare: The US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has just formed the Citizens' Health Care Working Group ( Karama points out in her blog how you can get involved and make your concerns known. I love the way she ends her post:
"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

Karama said...

Thanks for spreading the word about the Health Care Working Groups, Linda! I must admit, I'm a bit skeptical about how well they will work, but I figure they can't hurt. And if I don't (we don't) participate, our valid complaints will carry less weight.

BTW, I just heard that the better URL is I'll change my links shortly.