Sunday, January 15, 2006

And Healthcare for All?

One of my favorite bloggers, Karama Neal, sent me this post about access to and concerns about healthcare: The US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has just formed the Citizens' Health Care Working Group (citizenshealthcare.org). Karama points out in her blog how you can get involved and make your concerns known. I love the way she ends her post:
"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

Karama said...

Thanks for spreading the word about the Health Care Working Groups, Linda! I must admit, I'm a bit skeptical about how well they will work, but I figure they can't hurt. And if I don't (we don't) participate, our valid complaints will carry less weight.

BTW, I just heard that the better URL is citizenshealthcare.gov. I'll change my links shortly.